We're excited to announce a redesign of most of our app. It's no where near finished, but it marks a step in a direction we have planned that's going to make it even more simple to manage your Ada Support bot. Here's a list of the specific changes we made:
- Responses are now "Answers"
- Expressions are now "Questions"
- Brand new iconography, colours and cleaned up styles for all elements
- Brand new grid system for all elements
- Improved contrast across all elements
- Improved click and drag for Answer messages, actions and quick replies
- Many bug fixes and improvement to performance
- Better tracking of unsaved changes
- Linking and support for back/forward buttons in browsers
- Revert back to last saved version of Answers with the new Revert button
A lot of this is cosmetic, but it's setting us up for a long road map we have towards building the best bot management platform that's ever been built.