We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
We’re looking to hire a Technical Project Manager for our enterprise clients. One of the things that makes Ada great is the high level of support we provide our clients on test and launch. You’ll be an integral part of this offering, partnering with Sales, Account Management and our Automated Customer Experience (ACX) team. You’ll join the Professional Services team, which is comprised of the head of Professional Services and 4 ACX consultants (we’re hiring!). You’ll have an opportunity to really shape the way implementations happen at Ada, with the support of a strong (growing) team.
- You have 5+ years of technical project management or engagement management experience, including SOW creation and timelines
- You have 3+ years experience with technical implementations in large organization structures (companies with 5000+ employees)
- You've got a history of making clients ecstatic by understanding client ROI, spotting opportunities for new solutions, reducing churn, and driving high organic growth.
(these are not requirements, but nice to have)
- You have 2+ years experience with SaaS implementations
- You’ve had experience with customer experience implementations
- You have a solid understanding of Machine Learning concepts, or feel confident you can learn quickly
- You’ve worked in a large enterprise organization
- You’ve worked in a scaling start-up
- You also have experience as a business analyst, client services professional, or another role that would help you have empathy for your team and your clients
- Along with our ACX consultants, you will translate vision, feedback and ideas into seamless implementations
- You’ll propose new solutions tailored around your clients' needs and loop in the right members of your team to make it happen
- You’ll build great relationships with multiple stakeholders both with your clients and with your teams
- You’ll keep our clients excited about their launch, and ready to jump on the next implementation
- You'll contribute feedback regularly towards improving the impact and efficiency of our company, product and service offering
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.