We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 20 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. The passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We’re the People Operations team at Ada. We’re a multi-disciplinary team of 5 with the mission statement, “To make Ada a place where everyone can do their best work.” We’re looking to add an Office Coordinator to our growing team.
As the Office Coordinator, you’ll make everyone happy. How? You’ll greet Ada guests. You’ll offer them a drink and make sure their coats are hung and they have everything they need. You’ll also say hello to Ada Owners as they arrive. You’ll order and stock the kitchen and office supplies so Ada owners are well-nourished and well-supplied. And you’ll help out the team whenever we need a few extra hands.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us
- Able to make people smile just by being your friendly self
- Organized and diligent
- Ability to lift 25 lbs (to stock the kitchen)
- Available Monday to Friday (some flexibility on hours)
- Experience working in an office environment
- Experience with computers and technology
- Interest in creating events for corporate teams
- Maintain the office environment and welcome guests to our space
- Lead social and hiring events
- Help showcase Ada's great culture by capturing photos and stories of our team
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.