At Ada, we're helping companies use AI to revolutionize their customer experience. So far, we've helped millions of customers of companies like Shopify, Telus and Coinbase in over ten different languages. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
We’re seeking an Events and Social Media Coordinator who will support us in defining and growing our brand’s presence across the world. Ada is building an entirely new category of software, and we’re looking for a passionate team player who will help share the story of our business, our product, and our people.
Across Sales, Product, Recruitment and more, you’ll be handling projects that support Ada’s diverse teams. From coordinating events to running social media campaigns, you’ll play an integral role in developing, integrating, and tracking our marketing initiatives.
- 1 year or less experience in marketing, communications and/or copywriting
- You’ve managed social media communities and understand how to track, analyze, and strengthen the results of each channel
- You enjoy coordinating event logistics from your desk and/or live on-site
- You’ll create content calendars and determine strategies that help drive engagement across our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels
- You’ll be the point of contact for sales and recruitment events, coordinate the marketing and speaker requirements, and manage set-up and take-down
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.