We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 20 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. The passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As our Education Lead, you’ll develop classroom and self-paced learning which accelerates new feature adoption and client mastery of Ada. You’ll work with our Product and Services teams to become a product expert, sharing best practices and advanced techniques, leading the way to the industry’s best Automated Customer Experience (ACX) certification program.
- You enjoy teaching and helping internal and external teams learn
- You have experience writing, planning and executing curriculum
- Your work is innovative, well organized and demonstrates a high level of attention to detail
- Work experience in a startup and/or participation in startup events is a plus!
- You have 3+ years experience writing, planning, executing and delivering software-based learning
- Experience optimizing training to accelerate time to productivity a plus!
- Build on Ada’s in-person and create self-paced learning modules which guide Ada administrators to mastery quickly, conveniently and enjoyably
- Create and curate product documentation to provide our customers a rich knowledge base and functional reference
- Encourage new feature adoption by showcasing benefits and sharing how others have rolled them out
- Establish a product certification program which validates core and advanced software concepts
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.