We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As a Data Engineer, you'll have a massive impact on Ada as we continue to grow. You will be integral in continuing to build and improve our overall data infrastructure, including our data processing pipelines.
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience working with ETL (data processing pipelines)
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Experience in validating data quality
- Past experience working in a growing start up would be an asset!
- Design and develop ETL to support data delivery to our internal and external clients
- Manage, monitor and benchmark our data infrastructure, scale it if necessary
- Design and develop new infrastructure if and when necessary
- Present research on best Data tools and solutions
- Help Data Analyst to develop SQL queries and tables to perform data analytics
- Identify the need for need data and work with developers to get this data from application
- Develop solutions to validate data
- Communicate with stakeholders from other teams to understand what data they require and how to present in the most efficient way
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.