We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As Ada’s financial Assistant controller, you will manage the day to day financial operations of Ada. You will also support the Manager, Finance in the forecasting and budgeting process. You will become an integral part of scaling Ada’s growth by working directly with team leaders to solidify payment collection, internal controls and give our investors and team tools to make great financial decisions.
- 3+ years in financial reporting and accounting
- CPA or CA certification required
- Experience managing all aspects of day to day financial activities of a company
- Experience with a SaaS company
- Experience with start-ups
- Experience with Xero
- Experience with Wagepoint
- Customers are invoiced and payments are collected on time
- Payroll and expense management are completed on time
- Produce monthly financial statements on time by managing revenue recognition and amortization schedules
- Support Manager, Finance to compile budgets and forecasts
- Support Manager, Finance with year end taxes and preparation of SR&ED
- Support Manager, Finance with internal and external reporting
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.