We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
As a Back End Developer for our Implementation Team, you’ll report to our Solutions Architect and play key role in building complex solutions and integrations for key enterprise clients. You will also work closely with our account managers and automated customer experience consultants to understand how their work is impacting our clients.
- 3 - 5 years of experience crafting production-grade code
- Deep understanding of distributed cloud systems architecture and ecosystems
- Comfortable with the web stack (language and framework non-specific)
- At least a Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent
- Design and deploy new services on Ada’s infrastructure
- Create new API endpoints to power incredible new features
- Create, test, and optimize database models and indexes
- Review code and provide insightful feedback
- Ensure Ada’s architecture keeps up with the state-of-the-art
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.