We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. Our AI-powered platform has automated 16 million+ conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started. You can learn more about the founding of our company here.
Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As demand for AI customer experience solutions accelerates, it became clear to us that Ada has crafted a new category of software. We are increasingly selling to new departments (frequently called Automated Customer Experience departments) with new budgets. The Account Manager will be responsible for building positive relationships with important partners in ACX departments as well as key decision makers in other departments. The new team member will have a direct impact on growing Ada by renewing customers and rapidly growing accounts.
- You are a strong communicator and presenter
- You thrive in an environment where you are continuously learning
- You are a leader that can advise on best practices for running ACX teams
- You are highly organized and analytical
- You are empathetic and excel at building relationships
- You are energized by providing best in class client service
- And you have the ability to strategically add value to your clients role and business
- 2+ years experience in account management in a B2B software company
- Deep understanding of a CRM (Salesforce would be an asset)
- Experience writing detailed reports about customers & communicating value
- Experience with Enterprise Account Management an asset
- Reduce churn and increase customer happiness amongst accounts
- Renew and up-sell current accounts
- Hit retention and account expansion goals for all accounts owned
- Build positive relationships with key partners
- Act as point of contact for supporting daily operations in customers’ ACX teams
- Advise on go-to-market releases for features affecting accounts you own
- Support renewal and up-sell contract negotiations
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.